Our second takeover comes from our favorite millennial pop culture reporter:
Ali Stagnitta is the HollyBuzz reporter for HollywoodLife.com, a digital destination for Millennials, founded by Bonnie Fuller. She works as the on-air host, PR coordinator & editorial coordinator for the site, while also interviewing a number of talent and reporting from red carpets. Ali comments daily on the latest in pop culture, sports, fashion, entertainment and celebrity news on HollywoodLife’s YouTube channel, which has garnered almost 2 million subscribers.
1. What does being a millennial mean to you?
2. It's no secret that the fashion industry is in a changing period right now. Where do you see the fashion industry going next?
3. Describe MILLENNIAL in your own 3 words.
4. What's your favorite MILLENNIAL piece?
That freakin’ LEATHER JACKET, but that’s an obvious one. I love the watermelon-color skirt with the button holes.
5. How do you like to style MILLENNIAL?
Well, I love layering MILLENNIAL all on top of each other - like the gorgeous founder & designer Caro does it - the tight pencil skirts with a cropped embellished sweatshirt make for the most perfect day to night look!
6. What is your favorite part about NYFW?
7. What is your go-to NYFW outfit?
My grandmother has given me a ton of her one-of-kind vintage pieces over the years and i love taking them out for the shows. She gave me an incredible purple embellished oversized cashmere coat with matching leather gloves and i can’t get enough of it, especially during NYFW - I’m always stopped! It’s a statement in itself, so sometimes i don’t think i ever need anything else! I used to go ALL OUT, but recently, from watching especially Eva Chen and Rachel Zoe, I learned i can keep things simply chic and trendy without going over the top.
8. Favorite restaurant during NYFW?
9. Top jams on your NYFW playlist this season?
The Middle. Omg I can’t stop listening. And Never Be The Same by Camila Cabello
10. Who is your style icon for this season?